Thursday, September 03, 2009

Doxie Bags

It seems like I spend more time cutting fabric than sewing. The sewing part goes pretty quick. My swap partner for the small bag swap likes Dachshund's. I recalled seeing the fabric at JoAnns last week. Took me forever to locate it, I hate when they move the bolts around. But it was so worth it. Dachshund's in sweaters... what could be better?
If I had tried to line up the seams I couldn't have gotten it this close. This was purely by accident. Two more zippers gone. Only 200 more to go. But I am so thankful to have the stash of zippers, it is fun to go shopping for just the right color without paying a dime.
Long weekend on the horizon. I really need to get a list together to stay on track.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! Don't you love it when you have lucky accidents? Usually it's the other way around.

    ReplyDelete