Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Kids of the Week

I have been embroidering my way through the week. Tuesday is done.
Wednesday is done. Although I am a bit disturbed by the dolls head falling off. Wouldn't have been my choice to make the girl cry.
This little birdie was begging to be finished. Not sure what I am going to do with them once finished. I guess turn them into something and send them back to my Mother.
Interesting statistic, 97% of the kids in Mason's high school class will attend college. So out of 500 students 15 won't go to college. Not bad odds. I wonder how many actually finish with a degree? We are visiting the University of Memphis on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Funny, I remember undies I used to have as a little girl with these words on each day of the week!

    ReplyDelete