Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Laces and Zippers And Trims - OH MY

Any ideas on how to store these so I can get to them and use when needed. Huge bag of zippers. Many still in original packaging. All new. Seller said 75. I would guess more than that. Should I sort by color or by size?
Good size garbage bag of trims. I will get better photos tonight if I can sneak all of this in the house. The bigger question is where am I going to hide it all once I get it in the house. Two huge bags are gonna get noticed.
In my best Ricky Ricardo voice.... Lucy! You got some 'splainin to do!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! I'm always sneaking things in the house and hiding it from my husband. (under the bed is good) My best line is always that I got it at the thrift store really cheap. Maybe that line would work for you too! Or, if I can keep it hid long enough, when I finally bring it out in the open I'll swear up and down that I've had it for ages and act hurt that he doesn't remember me buying it. Hey, we do what we have to do, right? LOL! I'd probably sort them by color; with the trims wound around peices of cardboard. You could even measure the trims before you wound them and pin a piece of paper to them with the measurement so you could see at a glance how much you have without having to unwind it to measure later. Sounds like a lot of work though! Looks like quite a haul and what a great price! Tell your husband how much money you just saved him. Maybe that will make him happy. Never works with mine though. It's a wonder my husband puts up with me! he-he

    ReplyDelete