Friday, September 18, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Seven days of rain is enough for me. Unfortunately we have another 5 in the forecast. The only good news is that means I don't have to help with yard work this weekend.

I didn't do a list for last weekend and my productivity really suffered from it. Hoping my list for this weekend will help me stay focused. 
  • LSU apron and pot holders for RL
  • Memphis Tigers apron, pot holders and onesie (got to find the fabric first) for JW
  • Finish scrappy quilt top, (buy backing, binding and batting) scallop borders or not? Cut quilt in half??
  • Birthday presents for:
  • DN – Mickey pot holders
  • SR – rice heat bag
  • Start Mill House Inn Quilt- bought Kona bleached white fabric yesterday
  • Finish the Kids of the Week embroidery

I am seriously considering cutting the scrappy quilt in half and making two quilts. I know that sounds drastic. Want to take bets on what I end up doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment