I didn't do a list for last weekend and my productivity really suffered from it. Hoping my list for this weekend will help me stay focused.
- LSU apron and pot holders for RL
- Memphis Tigers apron, pot holders and onesie (got to find the fabric first) for JW
- Finish scrappy quilt top, (buy backing, binding and batting) scallop borders or not? Cut quilt in half??
- Birthday presents for:
- DN – Mickey pot holders
- SR – rice heat bag
- Start Mill House Inn Quilt- bought Kona bleached white fabric yesterday
- Finish the Kids of the Week embroidery
I am seriously considering cutting the scrappy quilt in half and making two quilts. I know that sounds drastic. Want to take bets on what I end up doing?