Monday, September 21, 2009

Crockpot

Not sure if I am more excited about my new shoes or new crockpot I got this weekend. Probably the new crockpot. A very nice programable 6 quart one. Made a generous amount of chicken and stuffing in it yesterday. Had I not put some away for David for lunch today there wouldn't have been any of it left. It has a ham in it today. Meat probe will cook to a certain temperature and then keep it warm. David saw the Probe jack and thought it said Phone jack. I guess he thought it would call him to dinner.

Thursdays kid is done. Only have two more days to go.

I joined a I Spy Charm (5x5 inch squares) swap. These are my three fabrics not sure why I chose cats. I don't have a cat, I don't like cats. However, I do like strawberries. I got all my fabric cut for the swap last night. I will use the left over fabric for some zippered bags.

The scrappy quilt top is done. I haven't cut it in half... yet. I still need to decide on a backing and binding for it. And I can't find University of Memphis fabric anywhere. I did start work on the Mill House Inn quilt. Took Kim shopping for satin for her homecoming dress, she is sewing it now me. Worked with Mason on a project for school, wonder if I will get an A?

Need to leave work early today. We have another pipe leak at the house. I think that makes 6 or 7 in the last 18 months. It is something to do with the copper pipes and minerals in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Cute fabric! Have you tried making crockpot apple butter? I made some this weekend and it is sooooooo good, especially on fresh baked bread. Can you say Diane is a piggy?

    ReplyDelete