Sunday, September 06, 2009

Crossing My Fingers

If feels good to finish this one. I had a goal to have it done by Labor Day. Barely made it. There was no way I could machine quilt this with the puckers around the embroidered letters.
Tying the buttons actually went very quickly.It is a a little over 6 feet long, making it a good lap size quilt for a tall man. And of course it had to have a checkerboard on the backing. I will get it shipped off to its new home in Iowa this week. Crossing my fingers I won't get into too much trouble for cutting up Rex's shirts.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog. I subscribed to it through google reader. My name on swap-bot is marcsgrl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! Your projects are adorable and so is your pup! My name on swap-bot is Michele360.

    ReplyDelete