Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Short Stack

One set complete except for snap on the bib.

Diane I hope you recognize the flannel. And it just so happened I had some green minky fabric that matched it perfectly.

Still need to do the top stitching on this short stack of bibs and burp cloths. My mother had given me so gingham in many different colors and I also had a little terry cloth left over. I am trying to clean out some of my fabrics for the craft fair. Might as well use what is already in the craft room. Now just to find extra hours in the day.

3 comments:

  1. I do recognize it and it's adorable as a bib with your minky on the back! I was hoping you'd be able to use it for your craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.
    thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Good luck at the craft fair. I've always wanted to do one and never had the time to make up enough merchandise. Can't wait to see how it goes. I subscribed to your blog. I'm here via swap bot! :)

    ReplyDelete