Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changing Seasons

It is getting cooler here in West Tennessee. Fall will be here before I know it.
I was in JoAnns the other day and found this fabulous navy corduroy fabric in the remnant bin. Just 1/3 of a yard but great bargain for making a few zippered bags. I knew when I bought it that it didn't fall into the brights spectrum that I usually buy. But look when I pair it with the bright pink it looks great, that would be a fabulous summer bag. And Look when I put it with the olive it looks great too, making a more earthy autumn bag. The olive is from my Mom's stash. If you know me at all I am not an olive person.
Headed off to the University of Memphis with Mason. Need to start making some college choices and fill out applications for next year.
Will work on my project list in my head, got to find some time to get a few things off my craft table.

No comments:

Post a Comment