Not only is today my birthday. Today is my sisters anniversary. She got married on my 18th birthday, wasn't there a movie about that... 16 Candles? Today is also the anniversary of the very first episode of Star Trek, which happened on the day I was born. You can look that up and do the the math.
Also celebrated today are:
- International Literacy Day
- Miss America Pageant Birthday
- Monster Mash Day 1962
- National Pledge of Allegiance Day 1892
- Fight Procrastination Day/Do It Day (my personal favorite)
- National Date Nut Bread Day
A good friend of Mason's killed himself on my birthday last year. Hopefully I make it through today as uneventful as possible.