Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Going Green

The green outer border was added last night. Well it was added on three sides of the quilt. I needs 8 more inches of it. Off to the store at lunchtime today.
Wish I had been paying attention to how big this quilt was before I started. Approximately 80x100 inches. Larger than I normally sew. Need to start thinking about binding and backing. And I am seriously considering attempting a scalloped edge border on it.
The season finale of Big Brother was last night. We haven't missed a season yet. 15 minutes before the start of the show big booms of thunder and sheets of rain started coming down. I joked with David that it was about time our local tv station did their breaking weather coverage so we would miss the finale. Less than a minute later we lost power, karma coming to haunt me. Sat in the dark for 5 minutes. But we did get our power back on and no "wall to wall" weather coverage. So glad Jordan won.

No comments:

Post a Comment