Monday, February 23, 2009

Jester Bags

My coworker did find some instructions for the jester bags. I will admit I glanced at them but didn't really use them. The pattern pieces and sample were enough explaination.
I could have sworn I had a stash of bells for the ends of the jester bag. Couldn't find them but did find some really cute beads that worked just as well. Will have to pick up a ring to loop the beads through but otherwise they are done.
Quite a bit of storage space inside these little bags. 4 pockets and the large space inside the bag. My coworker said they work great for travel jewelry bags.
If you are interested in the jester bag pattern and instructions let me know and I will scan them.

5 comments:

  1. is there anyway you would please post the dimensions or instructions. i have searched the web and any patterns, etc are no longer there.

    thanks tami(i don't have any of these accounts so i have to post as anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I too was hoping for a version of the pattern please. I realize it has been some time since the posting of this article but I have been scouring the internet for glance at the pattern as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would like it if you could post the instructions for this bag. I do not have any of the accoounts listed either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have been trying to find a jester bag pattern so I can make some for family and friends in time for christmas. I have made them before as I had a template years ago but it was lost in transit when I moved house. I would very much appreciate, if you still have the pattern,that you could forward it to me. I have been looking everywhere on the internet, its strange that its so difficult to find.

    Kind Regards,
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I'd love to get that pattern. I see you haven't posted on your blog for awhile so I hope you'll get this message. I've pooped out on my blog too. :-)

    Thank you!
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete