Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1st Toy Society Drop

I still have my hacky cough and was exhausted at work so came home early to rest. I had to pick up Mason after school he was making up a Spanish test he missed when he was out sick on Friday.

This little piggy went to the park.He was dropped at the playground at WC Johnson Park. Mason was driving the get away car. There were several people hanging around the park but I don't think we were spotted doing the drop. The weather is mild out today so hopefully he is found before it gets dark tonight. And I hope he finds a good new home.

3 comments:

  1. How fun...and so sweet of you! Wonder where that little piggy will end up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I love it. uncontional giving, THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of bookcrossing.com I've never heard of this! How cute! Out here (in California) I think people would be a little catious about random toys left for kids. Cute pig!

    ReplyDelete