Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Pig Drop

Mason stayed after school to get some help for his Algebra test so he was available for a pig drop for The Toy Society.
This little Piggy went to the park looking for his friend.
We left this one hanging on the sign at the entrance to the water park. The water is turned off for the winter but it is one of the main walkways to the trail around the pond. It was in the 70's here today so hopefully pig number 2 found a good home this afternoon. Mason is enjoying driving the "get away car" on the drops. I still have two teddy bears to drop. Luckily we have several parks in town.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is such a cool idea! I love it. Maybe I'll make some drops of my own.

    Penney
    AKA Travelbunny (swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the toy society... what a neat idea! this little piggy is adorable!
    -dimanche

    ReplyDelete