Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Trouble Now

I am in big trouble now. A couple days ago a new JoAnn's opened 10 minutes from my office. The store is fabulous. More than half is dedicated to fabric and sewing. I picked up this fat quarter pack. Not my usual bright color style. I also picked up three half yards of some other coordinating fabrics. Which were again not my usual style. So much for trying to use from my stash. David is gone another 18 days. Both kids are planning they dates for the weekend. And I don't even have to play taxi since their friends have cars and drivers licenses. Looks like a weekend of just me and my sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. My husband prays every night that they never, ever open a JoAnns near the office where I work. There is a Hancock Fabrics close by, which is certainly not my favorite but better than nothing, and he thinks that is bad enough! Sheesh, men.

    ReplyDelete