Thursday, February 05, 2009

Exhausting Day

I took Mason to UT Martin for a campus visit today. Nice to spend some time alone with him talking about his future. Not sure he was overly thrilled spending 5 hours in the car with me today. Renewed his driving permit on the way home. Had the chipped lens in my glasses replaced. And took Kim to the YMCA to get information on life guard certification. I need to go back to work tomorrow just to rest. I think it is the driving that wore me out.

David and I were talking on our cell phones yesterday afternoon and hastily tells me he has to call me back. I just knew he had gotten pulled over by a police officer for speeding. Well I have half right. He got pulled over by a police officer in an unmarked car but the officer was not from our town. And the police from our town saw it happen and stopped to investigate when they realized it wasn't a unmarked car in their jurisdiction. They pull up with flashing lights and guns drawn. It ended up being completely harmless. The first officer was a narcotics officer on his way home from work. He saw my husbands truck and wanted to know where he bought his rims and tires. Obviously he shouldn't have pulled David over, we all got a good laugh out of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment