Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drawstring Bags

I would like to confess that both of my kids must get their ADD from me. Except Kim is adopted so she really wouldn't have gotten it from me. I feel like I bounce around from several different projects. I guess the only good thing I can say is I am diligent about finishing projects before I start new ones. You probably have a few of these nylon draw string bags lying around your house. Several companies use them as promotional giveaways.

I cut some Winnie the Pooh fabric to the estimated size of my sample bag. Ironed on fusible fleece. Should be able to make a simple copy of the drawstring bag. Of course I have a feeling I will lose this one after it is made. Should be a nice tote to carry while at Disney next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment