Saturday, February 07, 2009

Busy Saturday

David is gone on business until March. Actually he comes home for 10 hours to do laundry and sleep next weekend but that is all. The good news is I usually get lots done when he is gone. Mason took the ACT test this morning. The trip to UT Martin made an impact on him he now understands his future is determined by two numbers... his GPA and ACT score. Camera strap covers. Two completely done. Not overly impressed with them I will try a couple more of them.
The bears got hearts sewn on their butts. I think they will be part of The Toy Society.
The left overs from the Love is in the Air quilt were turned into a tote bag. I will try to get a better photos tomorrow in the day light. I used Pellon fusible fleece on this. That stuff is wonderful. I think I will like the camera straps better if I use some of the fusible fleece. More on that soon.
Six pot holders were also finished today. Busy day. Hopefully I can be this productive every day while David is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment