Monday, August 24, 2009

Zipper... No Critter

Not too bad on my weekend project list. Work on the Purina Quilt - I did get as far as I wanted. Just waiting until I am motivated to quilt it. Labor Day is fast approaching.
Make one Zipper Critter - Got a bit side tracked on the scrappy blocks. I did pick out a metal toothed zipper and want to use some of this denim on the critter. Maybe later in the week.
Finish Retro Baby Bibs - Done
Sew a few of my own banana slices - I made two of them. Mason said they looked like buttons not bananas. I put two pieces of felt together. I think I need to try 3 or 4 layers. They were so thin I wouldn't have put them in my Rice Krispies this morning.
And revamp Mason's closet - Completely torn apart. Spakled all of the nail holes. Need to pick up a small roller and tray on the way home today. Finally convinced myself it was going to be much easier to paint before I put up the shelving. How dare I actually do something the smart way.

No comments:

Post a Comment