Monday, August 17, 2009

Yee-Haw

The plaid cowboy quilt is done. Not bad considering I didn't buy any of the fabric. All the plaids came from an online friend and the brown for the hat and the pieces on the back are all from my Mom's stash.
I should have ran lint brush over the hat before the photo. It is a little fuzzy from being worked on. But over all I really like how it turned out. Both Mason and David recognized it as a cowboy hat so I must have done something right. Although David asked me who I made it for, and I didn't have an answer. Not sure what I am going to do with it.
The back shows the quilting lines quite well. I was going to do a triple line with one more line down the middle of the pair of lines but on second thought it would have just made this a little too fussy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cowboy hat quilt! Very cool, especially the fact that none of the fabric was bought. Cool.

    ReplyDelete