Thursday, July 09, 2009

Zippers

I did get the bags in the house. David was mowing when I got home from work so he had no idea. And I am crossing my fingers he won't notice two more bags of junk in the craft room. If I can hold him off a week I can blame my mother. She always sends stuff like this home with me. Mason and I are visiting her next weekend. It wouldn't surprise David at all if it came from my mom.
If I had to guess I would say the seller got these from different sources. Probably garage sales. Notice the prices on some of these 35 and 50 cents. These have been around for a while. Hopefully I will put the majority of them to good use.
I would have spent more time admiring my purchase yesterday but went home sick. And will probably go home early today. Bad when I don't feel well enough to play with craft supplies.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better! I can only imagine how anxious you are to dive into those goodies.

    ReplyDelete