Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dutchman Store

Just in case my sister and mother missed what was at the bottom of my basket at the Dutchman store.
Iron on embroidery transfers and pre-printed embroidery quilt squares. I still spent less than my sister. But then again I didn't buy a gallon size bag of cinnamon.
Mason's favorite purchase was marshmallows. You know the hard kind you find in Lucky Charm cereal. Actually the only reason any kid would eat Lucky Charms is for the hard marshmallowy delicious sugar chunks. Imagine getting a whole bag of just the marshmallows. Mason has started calling it Mennonite cocaine.

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to find some of those iron on embroidery patterns at a garage sale this summer!

    I didn't know you could buy marshmallows like that... I had to laugh at the Mennonite cocaine comment since I live smack dab in the middle of the Mennonite portion of Kansas! LOL!

    ReplyDelete