Friday, July 10, 2009

Zippers... How to Use Them

Now that I have all the zippers I am looking for ways to use them.

Mini Zippered Bag Tutorial - I like how she has the tabs on the ends of the zippers. Gives it a nice finished look.

Moda Bake Shop Zippered Bag - I made a bunch of these around Valentine's Day. May be time to make a few again.

Messenger Bag with Zipper - It doesn't look too complicated.

How to conceal a Zipper - With all the totes I have been making lately this would be a great finishing touch to them.

Zippered Pencil Case - Great project for Kim. School starts one month from today.

Pyramid Zippered Purse - Cute idea.

Boxy Pouch with Zipper - I make these all the time but line it with fusible fleece first. They are so quick to make.

Hmmm.... what should I work on first.

No comments:

Post a Comment