Friday, April 03, 2009

Two Weeks

David is leaving in the morning for Oregon for two weeks.

Here is part of my project plan while he is gone:

Platypus Stuffie
Patchwork pin cushion
Boxy Pouch
Art Airplane Binder
The question is will the kids leave me alone long enough to get anything done?

Mason is going through Drivers Ed this week and next. He watched Red Asphalt 3 on Wednesday. I can't complain Mason is usually a pretty easy kid, not a risk taker to begin with. But I don't think he will be speeding anytime soon.

Leave a comment on any or all of my posts dated March 30 thru April 10, 2009 and you will be entered into a drawing to have this little guy come live with you. Limit one comment per post. Considering I usually post once a day you could have 10 entries to win a monster of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment