Monday, April 13, 2009

My weekend

My weekend filled with lots of sewing. The portfolio looks better in a photo than it does in person.
I think I am going to destruct it and make something else. This is one of those things I should have followed a pattern.
Boxes turned out OK. I won't destruct them but I wouldn't give them to anyone either. Think I just need to try this one again with lessons learned.
More boxy pouches from left over fabric. These sure are super easy to make. And a couple key chains from the scraps.
This is from the fat quarters I bought at Joanns when the first opened. Finally used it all. Now I can buy more, Right?
Speaking of buying fabric. I picked up a 1/2 yard of each of these before Mason and I went to the movies on Friday. As you can see from the other projects I got a lot of mileage out of the fabrics. Down to scraps now. But I do have a project planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment