Monday, April 20, 2009

Least Favorite


Very productive weekend of sewing. Funny thing is I only remembered to take a photo of the project that I disliked. This bag is way too tiny for me or anyone else that I know. I purposely made it out of fabric that was not my taste that someone had given me. For some reason I knew before I started it that I wouldn't be happy with it.
I made a little over 20 baby bibs out of scrap fabric. Need to finish the snaps and ties. Started on the hexagons with the simple shapes. What a fabulous hand sewing project. We will see how bored I get with these. Photos coming soon.
David made it home safely through Denver. The freak snow storm didn't stop him. One of his co-workers few a different airline through Texas and got delayed a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment