Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Boxy Pouch

The little boxy pouch is done. It was a 7 inch zipper that someone sent to me in a swap. Cute size to throw in a diaper bag to hold little items that would get lost. Kim finished sewing a top for herself yesterday. She gave me the extra fabric and wants a boxy pouch made from it. Mason and I have lunch and movie plans today. I will try to pick up a few more zippers on the way home.

Mason finished the classroom part of his drivers education yesterday. He had the highest test score in the class. Doesn't surprise me. He will finish the behind the wheel portion next week. Then the scary part begins, he will actually be driving.

Today is the last day to to leave a comment on any or all of my posts dated March 30 thru April 10, 2009 and you will be entered into a drawing to have the monster stuffie come live with you. Limit one comment per post. Considering I usually post once a day you could have 10 entries to win a monster of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment