Saturday, April 04, 2009

Fast and Furious

My Saturday is disappearing fast and furious. Started at 4am, driving David to the airport. Barely got home to find out his flight was canceled. The guys he was flying with made a few calls and got approval to use the corporate jet. But David needed his id badge to get into the corporate hangar. Off to the airport again to deliver his badge. I am almost to the airport and he calls saying they don't need the badge I can go home. ARGH!!


Stopped by the post office and bought groceries on the way home. Delivered Kim to a friends house to spend the night. Mason and I went to see Fast and Furious. It wouldn't of been my choice of movies but I did enjoy it. Got home and the day is gone.

I have the platypus pattern enlarged and printed. Hopefully a good nights sleep and starting fresh in the morning.
Leave a comment on any or all of my posts dated March 30 thru April 10, 2009 and you will be entered into a drawing to have the monster stuffie come live with you. Limit one comment per post. Considering I usually post once a day you could have 10 entries to win a monster of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment