Monday, April 06, 2009

Boxy Pouches

The little boxy pouches were super easy to make. I highly recommend them. They are a little flimsy since they are not lined. I think I will try some fusible fleece on the fabric to give them stability and weight. Kim had an eye on them this morning. They are just the right size for her digital camera. I would guess I am losing one this afternoon. Great project to use up some of those zippers and smaller pieces of fabric you have laying around the sewing room.

Buttercup is enjoying her platypus. They are all done. Not my favorite project but they turned out OK.

Leave a comment on any or all of my posts dated March 30 thru April 10, 2009 and you will be entered into a drawing to have the monster stuffie come live with you. Limit one comment per post. Considering I usually post once a day you could have 10 entries to win a monster of your own.

1 comment: