Friday, April 17, 2009

Pleated Bag

I am not a fan of skull and cross bones and believe it or not I am not really a fan of rainbows. But these are two of Kim's favorite things so I made a test bag from a pleated bag pattern I found online. I really like the pattern and style. NOT a fan of the fabric. I was actually calling it hideous to Kim, rainbows on the inside were just too much. Note that it is all packed and ready to go to school when the photo was taken. And can you see the portfolio I made the other day packed inside. The one I was going to take a pair of scissor to in a hope of reclaiming the fabric. Well she has totally claimed that also.

David's flight doesn't arrive until later on Saturday hopefully I will have some sewing and crafting time before I have to run pick him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment