Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Few Minutes

I had a few minutes between work, running the kids around, dealing with their drama and making dinner. Threw together a couple of key chains. I had found jeweled D rings on clearance. Added a nice touch to the key rings.
Used some more fabric from the stash to create this tote bag. Getting a bit tired of tote bags. Found a free pattern for a pleated bag so I think I will try that next. Bought some coordinating fabric to use more from my stash. Does that even make sense? I had to buy fabric to use fabric. I didn't have anything that would coordinate with the patriotic fabrics (see behind the key rings above) from my craigs list purchase. Bought 2 1/2 yards but will be able to take the stash down by the same amount.
Remember the portfolio that I made that I hated. Well Kim loves it. I told her as long as I never had to look at it again she could have it.
Maybe the kids will give me a break on the drama tonight and I can have some uninterrupted sewing time just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment