Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Work

The frog mini quilt is done. This is a great little wall hanging size. Even quilted and has binding. I really like little quilts I can finish in a week.
One of the guys that works for me has been very ill since the first of the year. Biopsy today, doctors are thinking liver cancer. It has really taken a toll on JB. He sleeps during his lunch in his car. The ladies that work for me bought him a pillow form and I covered it with left over fabric from David's messenger bag.
I even got motivated enough to work on my days of the week baby quilt. And a pair of lounge pants for me.

3 comments:

  1. Really cute froggie quilt! Prayers for your co-worker. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your co-worker. I'll keep him in my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! i love your froggy quilt!

    ReplyDelete