Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good Day of Work

While I finished the drywall Kim washed my car. Don't get too excited it wasn't out of the kindness of her heart she owed me some money and was working it off.
The binding is on the days of the week quilt.
The Tweety design I found is 5x7 inches. I tried resizing it smaller. That didn't work too well. It is a pretty cute design, just big.

I also finished the second pair of lounge pants today. And finished the names on the photo bags last night.

The only thing that is really on my list for sewing on Sunday is the fur cover for Mason's body pillow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I remember the "pay it off" days fo parenting. Your days of the week quilt is gorgeous and looks so soft. Love the colors throughout. Happy you had such a productive sewing day! xo,

    ReplyDelete