Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Embroidery Library

I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard to write this post. I found a fantastic new site for embroidery designs and they reasonably price. They have many one dollar designs. The above Happy Birthday design is one of their free ones this month. Both kids have birthdays in March so this one will come in handy. Take a few moments and check out the Embroidery Library. I have several items on my wish list and cart. A purchase will be made before the end of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I've bought many a design from them and they are SUPER! You've just about got me bringing that embroidery machine out of the closet! xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have such a great variety of designs and they stitch out well, too. I love that they have new designs and a new sale every Tuesday. Another site that I love is Urban Threads. There are actually some designs on Embroidery Library that have been designed by Urban Threads.
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embroidery is the handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as metal strips, pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. Embroidery is most often used on caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, stockings, and golf shirts. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color.
    Embroidery Digitizing

    ReplyDelete