Saturday, January 23, 2010

Twins

One of the guys David works with has twin girls 18 months old. Good opportunity to use the embroidery machine.

I made them two flannel blankets. Red on one side and puppy dogs on the other. I just couldn't do pink. I am guessing with twin girls they are already on pink overload. Lessons learned on this one make sure that you have time to finish before you start. You can stop and restart a design later but it isn't as easy as just completing it at one sitting.

Picked up my trust Brother sewing machine from the shop today. So I am officially back in business. No more excuses.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO impressed with your embroidery work. Love these sweet and cozy little flannel blankets and I'm sure the twins will too for a long time to come. xo,

    ReplyDelete