Saturday, January 30, 2010

Iced In

We have had some nasty weather in the past 24 hours. Took me an hour to get home from work yesterday. It was slow going but made it home safely. Turned into some horrible ice last night. We lost power for about 6 hours. Luckily we were all in our beds and had power by morning. The neighbors have several limbs down. I am glad we don't have big trees in our yard.
Ice is coating everything.
Before we lost power I took advantage of a embroidery design sale at Dakota Collectibles. Turned some waffle weave fabric into a small hand towel. Love the piggie.
Not the best photo. Part of my bargain hunting at Dakota Collectibes. The plaid fabric is a pair of Mason's boxers. He didn't even roll his eyes at me when I showed him. I have been warned not to put his name on his boxers... "I am not a three year old".

1 comment:

  1. Snowed/iced in here in NC too. Did a lot of cooking yesterday for fear of starving. After all, we would be trapped for two whole days! ;) I loved the little purses you made for those adorable twins. xo,

    ReplyDelete