Thursday, January 07, 2010

Mug Mixes

If you remember I gave a group of people at work a coffee mug and mug cover for Christmas. I finished all the Valentine's Day covers and gave them to the 8 people that work for me. Hoping that if I give them to them now they can use them a few weeks.


Then I came across this idea last night. Mug Gift Mixes. You have got to check out the website. They have soups, cakes, brownies, teas, puddings, fudge and my favorite peach cobbler. I stole the photo but wouldn't that make a great afternoon pick me up at the office. Mmmmm....

The snow was a light dusting, kids got out of school but not enough to stay home from work. I bet a mug brownie would make me feel better.

3 comments:

  1. mmm... brownie. sigh.

    I'm still off sugar. I'll just think about brownies for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I bought for Christmas present a giant mug for Mom mom that came with some brownie mix but now I can make my own! Thank you for the information!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brownie will always make you feel better, no matter the situation. You have enticed me and now I'm off to check out that site!

    ReplyDelete