Friday, October 02, 2009

Victims

I have my three pay it forward victims...

Diane - who we need to convince to start her blog but has a profile. Send her an email from her profile if you want to join her pay it forward.
Erin - check out the 9 patch quilt she is working on.
Mellietronx - you have to have a xanga account to get to her site.

My plan is after the craft fairs and before Christmas to get your packages in the mail. I can't wait to create something special for each of you.

Speaking of craft fairs.

A dozen bibs and burp cloths all rolled up. You can see from the ends I used different fabrics on the backings.

Then I cut out and pinned another dozen bibs and burp cloths with chennille for the backing. Went through two yards of chennille last night. I love that stuff. Minky is nice but there is nothing like a nice cotton chennille. Surprisingly chennille is tough to cut.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any emails yet, but I hope they'll be coming soom. This is going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting caught up on blog reading - thanks for selecting me! :D I'm looking forward to seeing what you make, and also planning what I'll pass along, too.

    ReplyDelete