Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Staying Focused

It was very tempting to just do nothing last night. My big fear is the week before the craft fair I am going to be in panic mode so I am trying to stay focused and be productive in small doses now.

I put the snaps on the dozen chenille backed bibs and tied them up last night. I guess at some point I need to count how many I really have. Might be a good job for Kim. She owes me big after sewing the zipper into her homecoming dress.

Someone had sent me a bit of batik fabric with gold veining on it. It actually is a very pretty fabric even though I am not a fan of batiks. I think I am now down to five yards of the pink satin. I pulled out zippers and matched up with fabric for 6 cosmetic bags.

1 comment:

  1. You're just like the Energizer Bunny! You keep going and going and going . . . makes me tired just reading about it. All I managed last night was dinner and college boy's laundry . . . course, college boy's laundry was no walk in the park! Love your craft fair goodies! Are you going to make team logo aprons and mitts for the fairs? I think they'd sell good.

    ReplyDelete