Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Time To Waste


A couple more cosmetic bags. I think I kind of like the flat ones too. Good for money or a small digital camera.

This is what is in the crock pot today. Beef stew. Oh I completely forgot to give an update on the apple butter. It is delicious. Made pancakes this morning to spead a little on. I did pour out some of the extra liquid because I like my apple butter thick. Ended up with 7 half pint jars full. Have enough apples to make another batch. Will probably make that happen one day this week.

And six tote bags done. My favorite are the cup cakes and the green one with mini rick rack.

Off to a movie with Mason and then more sewing before my weekend is over.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. Did you say apple butter? Off to Google a recipe methinks! Lovely tote bags - I'm voting the apple green as my fave (um, it's not that I obsess about apples or anything!)

    ReplyDelete