Thursday, October 08, 2009

It's Justified

I didn't work on anything for the craft fairs last night.

But I think it is justified. Instead of making something that I would sell next month at the craft fair I made something that I could sell today. So I think it is justified. One of the girls at the office needed a baby gift. She picked out the pre-pieced fabric. It didn't show in the photo but I used some of the pink satin on the backing of the blanket. Nice to get another yard of that out of the house. When you can catch the fabric on sale it isn't too bad but at the regular price of $16.99 a yard I wouldn't buy it.
Wonder if it would be worth it to make a couple for the craft fair?

1 comment:

  1. That is really pretty! Did the fabric come from JoAnne's? If so, you could use a 40% off coupon and then it wouldn't be so bad. I think they would sell great at craft fairs. They sell something similar at Target and they aren't cheap.

    ReplyDelete