Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Big Mouth

If I would keep my big mouth shut I wouldn't bite off more than I could chew. One of the guys that works for me has a birthday this week. I was joking around with him that I had the perfect pink striped tote bag for him. Which leads to a conversation about how he really needs a bag large enough to carry his laptop, folders and bible to church. Telling the story later to another co-worker leads to me to saying I can make him a messenger bag. Right about then I knew I had made a mistake. I had no plan and two partial evenings to make it. I just don't have alot of free time to sew during the work week.

Luckily David was very understanding last night. David and Mason spent the evening watching Scare Tactics. And surprisingly I finished the bag in about 2 1/2 hours, I guess all the tote making recently has improved my skills and problem solving. I hope it is "manly" enough for him. It isn't the best photo. Maybe he will model it for me tomorrow.

Note to self: Keep your big mouth shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment