Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me

Today is our 24th wedding anniversary and my husband is three states away. Good thing I am not overly sensitive or anything.
Just a couple more items knocked off my list.

I have fabric for three more of these totes cut out. I need to buy more fusible fleece for the insde. Thankfully JoAnns loves my money so much they sent me a 50% off coupon yesterday.

And two small cosmetic bags. I have fabric cut for the matching tote, just need to get to JoAnns today.
My plan is to use the fabric that has already been purchased for the totes and bags this week before I start on anything else.
The kids are complaining there is nothing to eat at the house. Guess I will buy them some groceries on the way home from work today. Don't they understand my priorities.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! you have to stop and buy groceries instead of coming home and going straight to your sewing room?!?!? Kids.

    ReplyDelete