Saturday, June 20, 2009

Updated List

It has been one extremely long weekend. Doctor appointment yesterday for Mason. He says it is healing fine. So we continue doing what we have been doing. Right now I am waiting for his pain meds to kick in so I can change his packing and start my day.
David is mowing. Started at 6am, hope the neighbors don't get upset but the heat index has been 100+ most of the week with no end in sight. I am getting laundry and errands done today. With David leaving in the morning we will do something today to celebrate Father's Day and his birthday.

My updated list to work on while David is gone. You can tell I have had a rough week, I haven't even thought about adding more to my list. Thankful for the things I did get accomplished last week.
Project in the works I want to finish:
Pinwheel quilt
Love is in the air quilt
Hexagon Table Topper
Baby Bibs

Projects someone is waiting on me to start/finish:
1 zippered pouch swap
1 tote bag swap

Projects I want to work on:
Tshirt quilt for Mason
Christmas quilts
Sleeveless top for me

I promise some posts with some photos soon. Just no energy with all the extra care for Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment