Friday, June 26, 2009

The Project List

The infamous project list... wouldn't you like to see some new things on this list. I know I sure would.

Project in the works I want to finish:
T-shirt quilt for Mason
Love is in the air quilt
Hexagon Table Topper
Baby Bibs
Values Quilt

Projects someone is waiting on me to complete:
1 tote bag swap

Projects I want to work on:
Christmas quilts
Sleeveless top for me
Oven Mitts

Seems like there is something missing from this list but I can't think of what it is right now.

The good news is there is only one thing that anyone is expecting me to finish. Mason is still on the mend so we are pretty much tied to the house, unless against my better judgement we go to see the movie Transformers. Kim has a friend spending the night, that seems to be against my better judgement also. Must be the heat getting to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting tired just from reading your list! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete