Thursday, June 25, 2009

T-shirt Template

Template made from poster board. The inside measurements are 15 inches. I put pins in the corners to mark the placement of the interfacing. Removed the template, put the t-shirt on the ironing board and placed the interfacing corners over the pins. It seems to have worked out.
All the interfacing has been ironed on and all the t-shirts have now been trimed to 15 x 15 inches. Next steps are to finish the pocket and make the monogram M. I did have one major freak out while ironing the interfacing on a white t-shirt. I had a moment that I thought I ironed the interfacing on the right side instead of the wrong side. Said a curse word and all was well. Guess I just had too many other things on my mind.
Mason improving every day. No pain meds at all this after noon for his packing change. His is still sitting more than he should but he is trying to take breaks more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment