Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My List

Project in the works I want to finish:
Pinwheel quilt
Love is in the air quilt
Embroidered scarf
Denim Rug
Hexagon Table Topper
Baby Bibs

Projects someone is waiting on me to start/finish:
Hem Monkia's pants
Four "send anything" swap packages
1 zippered pouch swap
1 tote bag swap

Projects I want to work on:
Tshirt quilt for Mason
Christmas quilts
Hot pads/Oven mitts - gonna give them one more try.
Sleeveless top for me

Want to take a guess on how many get marked off the list by Monday morning? Of course there are a few unknown factors involved here. How Mason feels after surgery. And when my AC actually gets fixed. Will my office call me while I am off? A couple known factors are Kim and David are gone Thursday morning and won't return until Saturday morning. And the "send anything" swaps have to be post marked by Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I just did my own list...shall be race?? Sounds like you have a very busy life right now.

    ReplyDelete