Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mason Update

We made it home from the hospital by mid afternoon. Mason went up the stairs on his own. Then later got in trouble with me for showing off by flying down the stairs. This morning he says he is sore all over except where he had surgery. So far doing so good. Of course he hasn't sat down yet. Glad it is summer and he can lay in his bed for the next few weeks. If you really want to know about his surgery click here. Not a glamorous disease but very common.I was able to finish embroidering the silk scarf while watching Mason sleep in the recovery room. Even had time to sew up the side seams after I got home. Hemmed Monika's pants while I had my needle out. David and Kim are gone to Nashville until Saturday morning. Hopefully I can get more knocked off my list while they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment