Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pay It Forward


Michele at Nostalic Cafe was doing a pay it forward a few months ago. Look what came in the mail yesterday. Michele really made my day, it was a nice distraction from the bathroom remodel and upcoming surgery. The photo just doesn't do it justice. Amazing how it matches the wall, although I think it is headed to my office. Glad I still have a good 6 months to send out my pay it forwards.
And I was able to get a name on a bag, and didn't even get primer or paint on it. This one will be headed to Iowa in my next box.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, Rochelle, you should have an Etsy shop. Adore this Tweety Bird bad. I know from experience your stitching is PERFECT. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's nothing like good mail to put you in a good mood

    ReplyDelete