Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Not My Fault

It is not my fault if this causes you to spend some money. At least I didn't have to make a trip to Home Depot at lunch time today. JoAnns has their flannel on sale until the 13th. $1.49 a yard, regularly 5.99. Wow, I hadn't planned on making more lounge pants soon but with those prices I had to pick up some fabric. The bottom one is a skull print. Hope I can convince Mason to wear them. All their sewing notions were also 50% off. Elastic for the lounge pants and curved safety pins for quilt basting were also in my cart. I spent less than $20, my receipt says I saved $45. I need to save where I can considering I have spent just under $1000 on the bathroom this week.

I think the yellow cow and daisy print is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to resist this. I have such a stockpile of flannel, but now that you mention it, my hubby did say he's going to Charleston tomorrow which is where our nearest Joann's is... I love flannel. I'm wondering how I managed to overlook this in the ad. Just wanted to point out that Joann's stocks some stabilizers in their notions area--great time to stock up!
    ~Jenny~

    ReplyDelete