Friday, March 05, 2010

Birthday Towels

Last year the birthday present for all the people that work for me was a tote bag. This year it is going to be towels. Two dish towels, one with Happy Birthday the other is a the same tiger paw print I put on Mason's boxers. She is a huge Memphis tigers fan. I wasn't sure how the ribbed terry cloth was going to do, but I put the clear water soluable stablizer on top and it worked fine.

The weather might be too nice for sewing this weekend. We will have to see how much I can get done. On my list is the cowboy/girl quilt, the black and white quilt and Easter Mug covers for my co-workers.

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle, the towels turned out great! Water-soluable stabilizer on top instead of bottom? Is that what you did? Must be the secret to success! xo,

    ReplyDelete